Can anyone help me find a vampire book series?

There were 3 books in this series. I read them back in 1997-98. The problem is that I cannot remember the titles or the author. Nice, huh? lol The storyline took place in the 1700's or maybe a little later. It was about a family of vampires. I let someone I worked with at the time borrow them and when I asked if she was done reading them, she said she lost them. Yeah, right. I wish I had more info on them, but all I can remember is how much I enjoyed them. They were not erotic at all, just a very intriguing story.

Chickadee

Asked by Chickadee at 6:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• The Vampire Chronicles?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• the accidental vampire (it's kinda cheezy but i liked it lol) linsay sands wrote it and "the accidental vampire" is the first book of four i think
    Mrs.Killer09

Answer by Mrs.Killer09 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The only one that comes to mind that I read at that time (I think) is The Vampire Lestat. I believe there were other books to accompany it, but that one was my favorite.
    I hope you find what you are looking for!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009