Hiding the truth about wildly unpopular policies is a Democrat specialty?

Democrats are preventing Republican House Members from sending their constituents a mailing that is critical of the majority’s health care reform plan, blocking the mailing by alleging that it is inaccurate.
House Republicans are crying foul and claiming that the Democrats are using their majority to prevent GOP Members from communicating with their constituents. …
“Hiding the truth about wildly unpopular policies is a Democrat specialty,” said one GOP aide. “I’d like to see the flow chart on how Speaker [Nancy] Pelosi plans on implementing the open and transparent government she keeps promising everyone.”
“We have initiated discussions with the minority to try and resolve current differences and are operating in good faith to achieve that goal,” said Kyle Anderson, a spokesman for House Administration Chairman Robert Brady (D-Pa.). The committee has oversight of the commission.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 7:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Rep. Dan Lungren (R-Calif.), ranking member of the committee and a member of the franking commission, said through a spokeswoman that he is also aware of the situation and is working with the members of the franking commission to resolve the differences, but he added that he believed Democrats on the commission were overreaching.
    http://www.rollcall.com/issues/55_12/news/37125-1.html?type=printer_friendly
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL...I LOVE the flow chart!!!

And believe it or not I actually DID hear that the Dems argued about the "flow" of a COUPLE of lines--as if you can ACTUALLY make sense of it and explain it in a comprehensive manner!!! There isn't even a clear "starting or ending" point--which IS the joke! LOL

Not to worry, this chart has been making it's way around the internet--and I've already sent it to my friends--some of whom have extensive mailing lists!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• unpopular to whom?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Soon

Would you care to explain the flow chart to me? The one that grly linked above! Thanks! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Why?

Soon

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Because you don't seem to understand WHY this bill is not popular among 52 Blue Dog Democrats and ALL Republicans! Maybe if you studied the flow chart you would see that from the outset ObamaCare will be a disaster at best!

Or you could just continue thining about YOUR immediate needs/wants, and to Hell with everyone else!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I asked a question and you get all pissy and start throwing names and judgements at me. I for one will not take seriously a damn chart that was made up by extreme right winged jackasses who are the ONES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR IMMEDAITE NEEDS/WANTS. Lorikeet. if you want someone to take you seriously then you need to form a non- bias opinion and not bash those who do not agree with you.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I for one will not take seriously a damn chart that was made up by extreme right winged jackasses

***

That "damn chart" IS ObamaCare (in it's present form)!!! You should care, because this is what you WANT to have happen--at least you should understand what it is you are signing off on!!! So, because you are a liberal DEMOCRAT, anyone who doesn't hold your views is a right-wing nut jobs--that's being pretty open-minded!!! LOL

Sorry, I am very biased when it comes to saving this country from a socialist/communist fate--I just can't stay "middle of the road" watching and waiting for this country to fall apart--I wish you (and your liberal friends) felt just as passionately about preventing our country's demise too!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I don't believe any of that. Nobody is blocking our state Senators & Representatives to connect with their voters.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009