How do you deal with FAKE people?

My brother's has been with his ex-gf for about 12+ yrs. They have a daughter that is almost 2. My problem is she is so fake. Although they are not together she acts like he can't do anything (as much as talk to another girl) or she will use the baby and not let him see her. He busted his ass to give her everything and she left but still act as if she owns him, but treats him like crap. But around other people she says she doesn't care what he does as long as she knows he's a good father. Everyone can see straight thru her. She is constantly yelling at him, bossing him around, and putting him down. He ONLY puts up w/ it for my neice. Anywayz, when her mouth is open she is always talking about someone. I know she talks about me when I'm not around (I don't care) but the fact is I can't stand to be around her. Sometimes she can be so nice..then she will flip. She acts like she is better than everybody. CONT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• If you feel this way about her, why are you even around her?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i don't if possible...if I have to deal with them, then I make the best of the situation. No reason you can't get a bit on entertainment rather than fustration out of them. Good luck--and remember to be the better person and not stoop down the feed the "beast" hehe.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• She always says if she has something to say to somebody she will say it to their face, well..I think it's funny but she will talk s#!% behind you back and smile in your face. I speak my mind, and she see's this and will lie and tell me things she has said to other people - just to find out it's not true and then I see her talking to this person and she is kissing their @$$. I want to call her out on it but if she gets mad, she uses the baby. It's not fair. I'm at the point where I can't stand to look at her. She forced herself to go register w/ me. The whole time my brother was in the parking lot fixing her flat tire..so 2 hours later, when he was done and I had finished registering - then he could watch my niece and she went back and got the scanner so she could RE-DO my whole registry. I'm pregnant, tired and my back hurts. She is also wanting to help w/ my baby shower, but acts like what she says goes - and she's not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hey, if you don't have to sleep with her it's really not your issue is it?
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 8:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• the one giving it. Especially now w/ my hormones I can't stand her!! She has helped me alot..given me a bunch of baby stuff and I really appriciate everything. But when she gets in her "moods" I can't stand her! She scream talks and never has anything possitive to say. I would LOVE to call her out on some things. But I have done that b4 and we don't get along for awhile...now again, if she gets mad she uses my neice. How do I put up with the lies?? What would you do? It's driving me crazy and I can't just go along with her messed up ways and agree with somethings....I want to tell her what I think about her But I know all it will do is piss her off and my brother will pay for it!
    What would you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I don't choose to be around her. She pushes her way into everyones buisness. And to some people...it looks like she means well - but she wants to run the show. My brother has a baby by her so there are times and situations where I can't avoid her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Fake People? I whack 'em with a bat to let the candy fall out.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Geez, as long as this is, why not put it in a journal?
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Why doesn't your brother have a joint custody agreement where she would be in contempt if she didn't let him see her? Then she couldn't use the kid as leverage.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Your brother chose to date her, f-ck her, stay with her for TWELVE years, live with her, and have a child by her. She must have something he liked, or maybe it's your brother that's f-cked up. Either way, if you don't like her, that really is YOUR problem, not hers.
    Anonymous