what's up?

this weekend is my and hubbie's anniversary. i am going to make him a romantic dinner and well ... you know the rest. what is everyone else doing? hope ya'll have a great weekend!

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• congrates my anniversary is monday. but my hubby will be away 13 yrs....
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 8:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• happy anniversary! not really doing anything this weekend. today im roasting a chicken and it's already slow cookin in the oven.. it smells sooooooo good :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Congrats ladies. This weekend we are going on a road trip to see my sister and her family.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Happy Anniversary!!
    My hubby is at work right now, he gets off at 4. My dad (and possibly his g/f) is coming over tonight for dinner and Wii bowling. Who knows what we will do tomorrow, its usually just a lazy day, but maybe if its nice we will go to the beach again (we went yesterday!!).
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Happy Anniversary Rose!
    Happy Anniversary twistedcandy!

I have to put all my research into a polished assignment today in PowerPoint & Word and then get it submitted by midnight.
    I just thought I would wake up with a cup of coffee and see what is going on in CM
    Have a great day everyone!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2009