This will shock you.

If you watch nothing else today you have to see this.
http://fredthompsonshow.com/premiumstream?dispid=320&headerDest=L3BnL2pzcC9tZWRpYS9mbGFzaHdlbGNvbWU
uanNwP3BpZD03MzUxJnBsYXlsaXN0PXRydWUmY2hhcnR0
eXBlPWNoYXJ0JmNoYXJ0SUQ9MzIwJnBsYXlsaXN0U2l6ZT01

Is this what you want in healthcare?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I couldn't get to your link. Is this about Canadian health care again? If it is you people seriously need to get your information from a reliable source. Your government is lying to you through their teeth.  CANADIAN HEALTH CARE WORKS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• sorry I have direct info on canadian healthcare. I know the horror stories, but no its not about canadian healthcare.

Link worked fine for me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• With Obama and the Democrats behind this... I'm not shocked at all. It's just a shame more people don't get a clue and wake up.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yep I listened to that the other day.I think I have an article of hers in one of my Journal's too.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hearing that made me sick to my stomach. My grandparents all lived into their late 80s early 90s. My mother is alive and kicking at 90. I can't imagine denying them care, but that is what it looks like Obamacare is going to be. It makes me want to cry.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Agree mancos...My grandmother took care of the elderly a good part of her life.She was in home care.She was always on the go and helping others.Well now bless her heart she is the one who needs the help.She has dementia.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• me to mancos. My mom just turned 91 the other day. She would have been dead two yrs ago under Obamacare.she had an unbelievable cancer scare. She is now listed as cured and on her way to wyoming with my brother and his family right now. Going strong.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• that is almost unbelievable, i really have a hard time imagining the American People pushing our elderly on out the door. 

BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Well bandME think abortion that is a means of pop control...get info on margaret sanger she was heavily for eugenics.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You know all of the "undesirables" must be done away with...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2009