Homebase Business

I been loking for a homebase business forever. I hae my own cleaning business now but I need to find something I can do at home due to my health. Something that will make money but not take my money. Does anyone know of a business like that? I so llok forward to an answer as I been loking forever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• With any business something witll "take" your money. Whether you sign up with a direct selling company, sell something online (ebay or a store, etc.), open a day care, no matter what you do there will be EXPENSES! If you go with a direct selling company, you have a start up fee plus the cost for the merchandise, plus your own expenses such as gas to deliver products, internet, phone, business cards, bags to delivery products, receipts/invoices, etc.etc.

You'll have the same if not similiar and more expenses with any business or job you do from home. YES, some are tax deductible, but the point is you can't have any kind of business without having necessary expenses. When I sell on eBay I tend to use half my profit towards buying MORE product rather than pocketing for myself. It's how it works!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I started my biz a few months back while being home with my 2 young boys ages 5 and 2. I absolutely love being home with them while earning income! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! Feel free to contact me for more info at rebeccabowen@live.com or you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Any decent home based business will cost you something. You are BUYING a business franchise, even if they aren't called that. You will have some kind of start up, and an overhead. In most cases you will get more than you pay for with an overhead, be it supplies, benefits or a combination of the two. All businesses cost money. If you already have one, you know that.

I have 2 businesses. I earn great money with both of them and work minimal hours. Of course the more hours you put in the more you earn... But I do pretty well, with 3-5 hours a day...

Here is some basic information:
    Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Daily Pay, 401K, Health & Dental Benefits, Potential 6 figure income in 2-4 years. Training & Support. Low Start up & Overhead.

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Easy to earn. Tons of FREE stuff. Training & Support. VERY LOW Start Up & Overhead.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and love it. When you really look into the company you see that they offer us so much.
    Like what was stated above with overhead cost, with Ameriplan your over head comes with 5 websites that are managed for you(thank gooodness)-Dental, vision prescription, chiropractic Benfits for your ENTIRE household-Training website and team support-Discounts at tons of retailers nationwide-Back office to run your business from & ALL that for ONLY $50!!!
    And if you choose to pay the $100 overhead you recieve a Medical plan along with the Dental-Freedom pass plus which is 12 catagories of savings like Dining, Automotive, Recreation, Shopping etc...You also recieve our Secure Net which offers Legal ServicesFinancial services, identity theft protection and restoration as well as credit repair and a Child ID kit.
    So you really get tons for your overhead & you'll make enough to cover it if you work!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

•  

m-avi

I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• have you heard of isagenix? it's a health and wellness company based on nutritional cleansing. you do purchase products every month, but you consume them anyway, so it's not like candles or jewlery or make up where you have to keep an inventory.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Do some research of companies on my site. http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com

Make sure you check the archives.

I am also looking for other home based companies from people on here to give me input and review. Obviously I'm not going to do every single thing myself, so some testimonials will be coming next. I recently signed up for the millionare lobby one and that helped me. I've only brought in about $5 so far this week, but my current blog is about weddings and a pretty specific market. Besides, I've only put in about 10 hours and that includes reading the book, reviewing it and doing the initial set up of my accounts and blog. And I only joined a few new wedding groups and added about 100 friends on myspace. (Once again, it didn't take long, I don't recieve commission from the author, but in the past week have developed a good relationship with him and if you need help, he gets back to you immediately
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hi there,
    I recently started working from home. This business will not only help you make money it can also enhance your life.
    Here's my link.
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/ecarrillo
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I can help you! Listen to an overview of my company at (616)712-1741. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 8:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009