worried...not normal??

Ok i started my period on the 3 of july and it was really heavy...and it didn't stop after my normal three or four days. It lasted until the 18 of july, so i thought maybe it was just one of those random female issues. Well on the 24 i relized i've started agian!! Is that normal? Or is it a very good reason to go see the doctor?

mamatobe1989

Asked by mamatobe1989 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

• Yes, thats a very good reason to go see doc. Not normal at all. It could be something such as a cyst or possible endometriosis or something that can be easily remedied, but you do need to have that checked out. Your blood count could drop quickly if youre bleeding that much, especially your iron and making you very tired.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, go see the doctor. Since it is not something you've had before, especially. I wonder if you'd check back in here and tell us what it turns out to be?

Answer by Bmat at 10:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I'll check back in a soon as i see the doctor...thanks for the help!
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2009