anyone work for liveperson

I just applied to liveperson. Does anyone here do it. My account is pending, how long does it take to be activated and can you really make any money...

tabithah2os

Asked by tabithah2os at 10:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh yes, you can earn money, providing your service is something that is popular. Did you read what some of those fortune teller people are making? Why not give it a try? It is a very legit company. Have fun and keep us all posted!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, I saw that. I am not going to be a fortune teller or a psychic. I signed up in expertise under parenting, marriage and other stuff like that. I dont know if people will pay for that...But i figured i will take the chance.
    tabithah2os

Answer by tabithah2os at 11:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Never heard of it. Do you have any info? Does it cost money to get started? I tried the adult phone one, but I only took 3 calls and it WAS NOT for me! LOL I think one guy actually hung up on me! Let me know how it works out for you!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009