Have you ever had professional photos done at Target?

What was your experience? Would you recommend getting them done there?

ps I put this in babies 0-12 because DD is 7 months old.

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always take my son to Target. I love them. Cheap pictures, but they don't LOOK cheap. They always turn out nice. And they get down on the floor with him and play and talk to him and just snap shots over and over and you have TONS to choose from. My son is already 3, but I have taken him there for everything except his 3 month pictures, which I had done at walmart. Target is way better in my opinion. and I think you can find the coupons online at their portrait website. After that they send them to you all time in the mail or email. (usually 7.99 package or 3.99 sheets)
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 11:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, I have used Target 2 times. Its been a long time ago, but for christmas one year we did it for the 3 kids. I thought the girl doing it was creative and helpful. The pictures came out good and over all it was good. The price was reasonable. I think we used it for easter one year too. I began getting into photography and taking my own pictures so I dont use them anymore, but for the time that I did, they worked fine. It likely depends on the store and who is taking them. It doesnt hurt to try them and if you dont like them, then dont go back. I think the best ones I ever had taken were the Picture people, but not only are they expensive, they dont have many backgrounds to choose from. After you do the white and blue backgrounds...thats it. I didnt want all my pictures to look the same. So I learned how to do it myself. Ive got some great photos taken by ME.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Honestly, it depends on the photographer. But that's the same no matter where you go! I took my daughter to Target all the time when she was under a year. They always turned out great and you can't beat the price! Our photographer left and the last time I took her they were HORRIBLE. I ended up tracking down our old photographer (on Facebook no less! LOL) and we are going to see her next week. She is at JCP now.

I say to give it a shot! If you don't like anything you don't have to buy any......remember to bring a coupon!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I didn't even know Target did pictures, I'll have to look into that myself because I always use walmart.

By the way, my daughter is 7 months old too! Her birthday is december 12th, when's yours?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I got them done at Christmas one time, It's not my favorite place to get them done, I recomend going to JCPenny's.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I love our Target studio! They are super kid friendly and take awesome pictures. We usually have coupons for $4 sheets.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

DD was born December 20th :)
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009