I would like to know how about you?

I ask God questions all the time.Do you have questions for God?What are they?I would like to hear them all no matter what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd ask him why, if he's all-powerful, doesn't he cure cancer?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would ask where he came from. I've asked and everyone says He's always been. I don't believe he could've popped outta thin air.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hmmmmmm......I seriously can't think of anything......
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• So is this the best you could do? Seriously? If you could make life better for us, why don't you? And if you can't, why do people think you're so great? If you really don't want people to kill each other, why don't you stop your followers from doing so in your name?
    Also, what are next week's winning powerball numbers?
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Sometimes I do wonder about things but I know that when we pass, we will know all.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 1:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• caitxrawks
    I'd ask him why, if he's all-powerful, doesn't he cure cancer?

He did give us a cure for cancer. The government refuses to legalize it and people are so brainwashed against it. Go to youtube and look for Run From The Cure. The Rick Simpson Story.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 1:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would ask him what gave him the idea of making the human race.God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would ask him all the questions I have on entertainment, dress, sex, child rearing and ask him for the miracle of helping me with my husband. I want my kids to not eat unclean foods and to not be taught that they don't have to listen to me. That is whatI feel is happening when my kids don't have to do as I say. Cause my husband will tell them it doesn't matter, you can eat what you wnt and don't have to go to church and watch whatever you want on sabbath. They are taught disrespect for me. I wish I had been christian when I had married my husband that way we could have talked these things out. *sigh* I kinda wanna give up now, it's just so much easier knowing I am going to hell then trying not to sin and second guessing myself only to know that I might not make it to heaven...
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• to answer momma marion. God didn't just pop out of thin air. Thin air popped out of Him.
    Necie11

Answer by Necie11 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2009