What scares you?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my greatest fear is dying and leaving my children. which happened to my sister in law, she passed away in january, leaving her three children behind, but this was always a fear of mine. so i quit smoking two years ago. also i have dreams sometimes of loosing one of my children, and i remember a few nights if i were sleeping with my daughter and had that dream i would have to pull her closer to me because that is a very scary feeling. there are to many kids go missing and man i pray i never have to go through that.
    mamamia431

Answer by mamamia431 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My mommy still!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Honestly, losing a child and not being able to say goodbye. Or the opposite, dying instantly and not being able to say goodbye to my children. That literally is something I am so afraid of.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I really dont know! Spiders scare me but not that much, Death scares me but I think I am invincible. I had a dream once that I was in a Fair and my daughter ran away from me and I couldnt find her, that was the worst feeling ever!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have two phobias, one is being lost and the other is falling from great hieghts/wooden stairs. I was lost as a child and it still terrifies me and the other is kind of weird. for instance i can ride roller coasters but if the line up to the roller coaster requires climbing wooden stairs over one landing high I wont be able toclimb it and I wont be able to climb a cement or steel staircase over about three or four landings. the local hopital has a bridge from the parking garage to the hospital and I cant walk across it. I white knuckle it down the stairs and cross on the street. those are my fears!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 11:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LIFE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Something terrible happening to my daughter or SO. I don't think I could survive without either of them.
    On a lighter note, I love thunderstorms, but they scare the hell out of me at the same time! I love them at night when I can cuddle up next to my SO and feel protected lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Drowning.... My children and husband dying.... Losing a limb....
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My biggest fear is my son dying, even if the world is ending i would still be going insane trying to save him
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 1:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009