Breastfeeding morning and before bed, which is easier to give up first?

my baby is 13 months old and trying to wean her from the breast. during the day she drinks regular milk and juice, just trying to wean her off completely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Morning was easier for me. However, my son self-weaned so it all just happened; it may prove to be different for you. Just feel her out to see which she misses more. My son loved the cuddling to sleep part of night breastfeeding; in the morning, I could just give him breakfast with water or milk and he didn't seem to miss the nursing.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i dropped the night feeding first. you make more milk in the morning and not nursing them too sleep helps to get them to sleep on their own.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009