normal appetite change

im 8 months about to be nine and i noticed that ive been getting full quicker and then i dont get hungry as much.is that normal or should i be eating more? i feel like im starving my baby but i dont get hungry idk why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnant with twins, I had to eat every half hour. I'd clean up from dinner and would be starving again. Pressure from the baby makes you feel full but that doesn't mean you are eating enough.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• this has happened to me my whole pregnancy. Im 2days shy of 8months and the doctor just said as long as I eat or nibble on things, I should be fun. I usually eat like a nature valley bars or carrots and small stuff like that
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I was told that loss of appetite is a good sign the baby will be coming soon. I dont know how soon, but they say that happens at the end. If your not hungry then dont force yourself, just eat smalls things here and there!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009