30 weeks pregnant and I think the baby has dropped...

should I worry? I have been having a rough second pregnancy. Just found out I have gestational diabetes extra amniotic fluid and now I have more pressure around the pelvic area especially when i walk around. Should I worry?? I know that the baby can drop up to a month before the due date but still is it something to be concerned over with everything else going on??

thanks for all the answers in advance!

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 11:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your baby is probably just descending into the pelvis, but if you're really worried call your doctor. there is always some1 on call
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2009

• my baby has been really low since i was around 22 weeks it feels akward wen i walk. very uncomfortable. im sure its nothing to worry bout unless you start getting contractions then call ur dr.
    Anonymous

• I carried my first low and this one is even lower. There is no way she can drop any. You should be fine unless you start having contractions. You can ask your doctor if theres anything that can help you be more comfortable.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 1:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2009