Anyone's life feel like a country song? No offense to country fans..i'm one too

5 years ago my husband had a really good job w/benefits, he got laid off, was on unemployment for 6 months b4 he got a job that was nowhere what he was making b4 but no one was hiring and we needed money...he has worked that job for 5years and is laid off again...i had to apply for cash aid, and food stamps, and unemployment for him again, YES, i work too, but its not enough, everyday we go out and pick up as many recycles as we can to get quick cash, basically its a big snowball effect, and b4 anyone says i can't afford the internet i manage my business online so i can't get rid of it. If I didn't have my business we would be even worse than we are right now, this economy sucks...but trying to be positive..btw he looks for a job everyday and has his resume out there online..we r trying so hard please pray for us.. thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• country songs are meant to relate to people so im sure a lot of people's life feels like a country song because country is about stuff that really happens in life...its real shit.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yea I know your pain..."Bring on the rain" a song I usally listen to when I'm feeling down & low & things just aren't going right.
    Anonymous

• All the time. I love country to boot so many of the songs I hear remind of the everyday.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL, reminds me the song, not sure the name, but the guy comes in telling all the crap thats going wrong ; other guy responds "sounds like life to me".

Great song i can relate too.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Sugarland's song "It Happens" describes my life perfectly!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Why don't you join the Cafemom Job Hunting Moms Group? There are great resources and tips

http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2009