what is a easier way to potty train my 2 year old help plz

lagurl

Asked by lagurl at 12:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well, what are you doing now...and do you have a boy or girl?

sticker charts are pretty awesome. get a calendar and put stickers on the day each time it goes potty. when they get so many stickers go do something special. post the chart in the bathroom.

if you have a boy...fruit loops are my fav. tell him to pee on his fav color. boys totally dig that.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 3:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i have asked the same question, but i think alot of people in this particular forum (1-2 years) are also in this dilemma, im going to take my question to an older group where the mothers are just finishing up that stage. maybe?
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 8:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i potty tain my dd starting at about 18 mts. i used treats and i went to the dolar store and bought like lil toys and when she woukld poop she would get a toy.she was completly potty tain by 24 mts.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009