Car Seats ?

Did any one else's little one not like the Transition to the Forward facing car seat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• My niece hated it, I guess it it just a weird sensation for them to change from riding backward to going forward. Give it some time and they will get use to it.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 12:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• OMG both my kids looooooooooved it. They were ecstatic.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My oldest hated it, he loved RFing, but got too tall, now they have really TALL Rfing seats and if he wasn't over the weight by 2 lbs he would want to Rf at age 7, lol
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• my son HATED it when i had hom FFing for a week (we were in a different car and his seat woldnt fit right) hes now almost 3 and still RFing due to safety AND because he likes it better :)
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 2:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My daughter didn't mind, and my son is not fwd yet.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think it's definitely more comfortable for sleeping in the RF, but they can see alot more in the FF. Don't it just kill you to see a toddler fall asleep sitting up- with his head hanging all funny?
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2009