back to school fun!!I need advice

My six year old son wants to have 5 friends over before school starts up but i have a few questions.Do you think it would be better to do it 5-7 or 8 during the week and order pizza or something or on a sat. afternoon? I work 8-4 monday thru friday so i cant do it during the week during the day.What is the best way to do invites over the internet or..............I went to k-mart and all they have is birthday party invites i could always get them but i wasnt planning on doing goodie bags or getting a cake,or should i???

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wouldn't do invites over the internet. It's very unreliable in some cases (a lot of people don't get online everyday). You could call all the parents and do a verbal invite, or you could print up your own custom invitation and send them out. I think 5-8pm sounds reasonable, but it might be better for a Friday or Saturday night, because some kids have early bedtimes when both parents work early. And if it's not a birthday party, you don't have to do goody bags or a cake. Just do pizza and a movie or something along those lines. Unless you're doing a "back to school" party, then you could do little goody bags with cute pencils, erasers, stickers, etc.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2009