no one answers..........

My last AF was on 06 july. ever since i ovulated i have been experiencing sore breasts on the outsides which are on and off. Never expereinced this before and had cramps for few days and have become very less now. my next af is due on 07 aug . feeling weird and sick.... with pulling sensations above my pubic area and outside the vagina..........what do you think is this.... first time i am experiencing this symptoms

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Only time will tell what is going on. I tried for a year to get pregnant with my son and I know how it goes. There were times I experienced all kinds of symptoms, only to have my period start. Really the difference between the symptoms is minimal and it can go either way.

Good luck. Hope this is the month for you.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet? Tests like Clear Blue Easy Digital (for example) can detect pregnancy hormones early, so it may not be too early to test. I'd recommend taking a home pregnancy test, and if it comes up negative, wait a few weeks and test again.
    GabriellaM

Answer by GabriellaM at 12:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• The pulling sensation can be related to endometriosis, where endometrial tissue that might be attached to your ovary is being stretched as your ovary moves through the cycle. The breast tenderness could be due to an increase in progesterone levels. You could also be pregnant. However, this early, it's really too soon to know.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009