• In the Spotlight:

back to school fun!!I need advice

My six year old son wants to have 5 friends over before school starts up but i have a few questions.Do you think it would be better to do it 5-7 or 8 during the week and order pizza or something or on a sat. afternoon? I work 8-4 monday thru friday so i cant do it during the week during the day.What is the best way to do invites over the internet or..............I went to k-mart and all they have is birthday party invites i could always get them but i wasnt planning on doing goodie bags or getting a cake,or should i???

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• i found some really cute invitations at the dollar general that just say "come to a party!". i am using them for a baby shower. i would probably plan it for the saturday before school starts, week nights are just so busy for us! back to school goody bags would be a lot of fun and cheap too! you could put in a pencil, eraser, small pad of paper. you could even tie it all together with brown string and skip the bag! you could also make cup cakes with black frosting and get a couple tubes of white frosting and let the kids write and draw on them like a black board.
    oh my gosh... now i want to have a back to school party too!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• WOW!!You are SUPER SMART that is an awesome idea...........
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2009