. Over 30 US soldiers have died in Afghanistan since July, making it the deadliest month of the war.

Can someone send me a speech or clear statement where Obama addressed the troops before Obama ordered the surge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• And how many civilians have been murdered over there since July?
    Anonymous

• all is fair in love and war.
    Anonymous

• How very sad for the friends and families of those brave soldiers. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• God rest their brave soul's and be with their famlie's to comfort them.

Support our troops!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• WAIT WAIT WAIT...you mean the war is still on??I haven't heard ANYTHING about casualties since Obama got in and certainly nothing derogatory about still being at war! I thought he was pulling em out......Wow....but I bet it's STILL Bushes fault ;)

Anonymous

• We have stepped up our game over there and when that happens there are more casualities on our side as well. God Bless these American Heroes!!

Yes Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq only to send them to Afghanistan.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• The war was started for world domination. You can believe it was for oil or liberating the people of the Middle East. Those in power knows that those countries are deep into their customs and traditions that is why it was stated in the beginning that this war could last for a hundred years. Once the people over there become submissive to the invading powers, then they can implement their One World Order. A.K.A. the end times.
    Anonymous

• Over 30 US soldiers have died in Afghanistan since July, making it the deadliest month of the war.

So far I haven't seen or heard anything about this.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 2:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Shhhhhh, Obama said not to tell
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My brother was suppose to go to Iraq, now he is in Afganistan (left last week) for a year!!!

Support our troops!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2009