• In the Spotlight:

Dentist in Mexico

Has anyone gone to get their teeth fixed in Mexico? Specifically people in California gone to baja to do this. Dental is so expensive I'm thinking of going a different route, but, not sure how much cheaper or better it is. Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

• I *almost* did. I did a lot of research and frankly they seem happy for your business and that they'll take damn good care of you. And guess what? A lot of them are real US doc's from Cali or Texas. It's all about research, weeding out the bad ones
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• WOW, lol they've improved since I researched them for myself. I see a few now pay for your passport! Service with a smile.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• zoinks... and free shuttle transportation.... bottom line is they care about you and your business. They want you alive, well, and happy going home to show your friends and bring in new business. If I still needed work done I'd go there in a heartbeat.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009