Has anyone try the Purex 3 in 1 detergent. I have and the clothes seem clean and smell clean. I hope it did the job.

KathyH105

Asked by KathyH105 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I haven't tried it yet. I'm still stuck on my Tide or Gain. Thanks for sharing though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I am VERY excited to try it. Waiting to be out of Tide 1st, lol. It seems pricey but over all I think it'll be a little cheaper
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I've tried it and I didn't like it. My clothes did not smell as good as if I used a seperate detergent and fabric softner nor did the static cling go away. I think its a great invention but unfortunatly I'm back to the same old stuff.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 1:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hmm. I don't associate clean with a smell; something clean should not smell.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009