WHY AM I SO BUMMED????????????

TODAY IS MY DUE DATE STILL NO BABY AND NO PAINS OR ANYTHING IM BUMMED THAT SHE NOT COMING YET I WANT HER IN MY ARMS ALREADY... WHY DO I FEEL DUMB FOR THINKING AND FEELING LIKE THIS

momma2beat21

Asked by momma2beat21 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 32 weeks pregnant, just be glad your going to have your baby soon I still have weeks!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think you feel dumb for thinking that way!!! It's normal. I was bummed too, and that's putting it mildly. I delivered 3 days before my due date. She'll be here soon enough. And at times you'll end up wishing you were still pregnant just to get some sleep lol.
    Congrats and good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I know How awful it feels to have your due date come and no baby:( Both my girls waited a few extra days. I was down right pissed off when I went past my due date with my 2nd!! I feel bad but its just how I felt. Hang in there and enjoy the last few days cause you cant get them back!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Don't feel dumb. You've been looking forward to this date for a long time now. Just try to relax and enjoy your last days of pregnancy. As rough as it is sometimes I bet you'll miss it just a little bit.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 2:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009