Is veyr light spotting a sign of implantation

we've been ttc for a few weeks now, but I am not yet pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation bleeding will either be light pink or brown in color and it will be a few drops at least one week before your periods and it will last for one or maximum 2 days only
    sofiaa79

Answer by sofiaa79 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• It could be. That's how mine was. I only noticed it once and it was so faint, very light pink. It happened about a week and a half before my period was due, and I hadn't yet found out I was pregnant. Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ttc 

It can be because of that but there are also many other reasons that can cause it to, like irritation to your vaginal wall or uterus, an infection, intercourse, certain medications like birth control...but best of luck to you....we are trying too!

Anonymous