I think this is F#$%ed up

here is the deal, my dh has an aunt that has cancer. well this just recently came aboutshes doing chemo and she seems to be fine. a few months ago my dh lost his grma and when the fam heard the news about his aunt it came as a shock. his aunt doesnt really feel sorry for herself nor does she want the fam to feel sorry for her.
here is the kicker my mil is the biggest u b@#$% there is, mind u this is my MIL's SIL and they never got along but u would think that my MIL would put her diff aside until everything cleared with the aunt cancer . yesterday she calls me asking me how to use myspace and i asked her y and she said that she heard my dh aunt was making ppl feel sorry for on myspace but when the fam calls her to ask how she is she says she fine. I was like the woman has cancer who cares if she acts one way with the fam and another on myspace, geez let her deal with it the way she wants. continued

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• i told my dh and he acted like his mom did nothing wrong. my whole point is this lady loves f'n drama, and why the hell would anyone start crap with someone who is sick. how can this man see that his mom is wrong?
    Anonymous

• omg that is terrible! I hope u didnt show her how to use mysapce.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• lol no i didnt
    Anonymous

• I'd tell the MIL.... you know, with family like you, it's understandable why she might not feel comfortable talking to you about what she's going thru. Then I'd call the aunt if her profile isn't private and suggest she do so.
    What she does online is her business, plain and simple. Your MIL is likely just a nosey woman and can't help herself and your hubby has known this all of his life so it's nothing to him.
    I'd tell MIL that most myspace accounts are locked anyway and you have to be a friend to view anything so there's no point in her going there for that reason alone.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Some ppl are scared of losing center stage. Sad. You'd think she would cut the woman some slack right now but Drama Queens will always be drama queens even at someone else's expense.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i don't really know what to tell you, but i think yoru MIL needs a life, and to understand that going against family means dying alone
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009