labor? right now?

ok so last week i was having crazy bad stomach pains that my ob said was gastrointeritis because i had diarrhea to and was told it would be gone in a day or two..it never left and today its in my lower back as well as crampiness, and my cervix is constantly having bad pains....what do you think? my hips kinda in my lower tummy..but more in my hips are hurting too...this is my third and cant remeber crap..lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll be 40 wks tomorrow and have lower back side pains too but I don't understand how u time them when they have already began. I get the back pains and lower abdomen menstrual cramps but then I go to sleep n don't feel anything. I don't understand either. As long as I can make a conversation, I will assume that I'm not in labor cause supposedly the contractions get so bad u can't even talk n all u can do is breathe.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 9:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would say go get it checked out and it sounds exactly like what I went through when I went into labor. My water broke first, but as soon as it did all the symptoms you just described were there. Along with the diarhea.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009