Where Can I get original tags that say an orignianl made for you by.....

Yesterday was A Special Aunt's Birthday. She Died & this was her second birthday she was Dead. She was the Most Talented Seamstress, crocheter, knitter, Etc.. She made hundreds of blankets, Clothes & what not for so many... After she Died. My Artist DD took up that Craft.. She Can Crochet like no one I ever Saw,.. Right after picking up A crochet hook & that Auntie's old book! Well my other DD is having her 3RD Baby.. So my oldest DD is making her A blanket Secretly. Where can I get some Tags that Read an original by Kristin?? She made me A perfect Scarf to keep my Warm in the cold WI. Winters.! So where? you must know! Thank you for sharing!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I ordered some of these for my MIL who is making tons of stuff for our baby.

http://www.namemaker.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=19

If you google "custom made clothing labels" you can find other sites that sell them as well. I chose these because they are embroidered so the printing won't ever fade in the wash. Some of the printed ones say they fade after so many washes.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I've seen something similar at Hobby Lobby, but they don't have the persons name on it.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:34 PM on Jul. 27, 2009