Am I just screwed up?

I dont know what is going on but I am still pregnant and waiting that something can happen any day now! the problem that I am having is that with everything that has happend I am starting to blame my unborn son! I want him out of me so that I dont have a piece of his father inside me anymore. is that wrong? I also am starting to very dislike what is inside me but not to a point where I would want to hurt him or myself. I am going back to my depression stage but then I always blamed myself and not him. could it be that something is screwed up in my head? I dont want to give up my son but I finally want this over and done with. can someone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh hun. I'm 24 yrs old and is in love with a d*ck. A week ago I found out he is on Match.com and emailing a damn girl he met on Yahoo personals. I hate him soo much right now but I am not blaming anything on my baby. I wanted a child from my man and I cannot wait for him to come (my due date is Monday). My man has put me thru a lot and he now tells me he is gonna work out of town (in Miami) and you really think he will be working ll day? Uh, no. Men will be men and I wl find sum1 else. Period.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 9:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Sound like you really need to talk to a pro. Not to be mean but yes, you sound depressed and alot of it is towards the baby. Post preggers is going to be much worse if you don't get a handle on it now. Please talk to someone soon.
    Anonymous

• ummm go see a counselor because its not the babies fault it is the mans and yours if it wasnt going to last why try to get pregnant or become pregnant im sorry but u need some help or when that baby is born it will be allot worse on you and coming here on cafe mom is not a good reason go seek physical and emotional help maybe ur mom or family member ! GOOD LUCK
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• keep telling yourself that it isn't his son in there it is *insert babies name here* in there. *insert babies name here* is a loving little baby that will someday bring you home pictures he drew just for you at school, who will cry when YOU leave the room. you are the most special thing in this babies life. this baby was given to you for a reason, cherish it and go get help. go get help and go out and do some fun stuff. exercise and think about what a sexy momma you'll be! exercising releases endorphins that make you and babes happy. but first and foremost, go talk to someone who is a professional and then go talk for hours to someone who will make you laugh. i also suggest you turning up some fav music and dance to it while imagining that you are dancing with a baby that is yours, ALL YOURS! and be happy!!
    good luck.
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 2:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think it's normal sometimes for some mothers to have some kind of depression.. It's not ur baby's fault please don't hate him. The baby is a gift from God to you and you should embrace it and love it. It should be the reason that gives you motivation to live. If you truly hate this baby I think u need to get some help asap. Lots of women go through this.. Pray and love yourself and your baby. God loves you or he wouldn't of sent you this baby. Many women would give anything to be in your shoes, Im sure your just having some depression from ur hormones.. Good luck and get some help..
    Anonymous

• I would love to go out and get my mind off of things but I am on bedrest because of preterm labor. all thanx to the baby's daddy and the stress he put me into. I know it is not my babys fault and I would be the last person to hurt a child. all I try to think about is the joy that he is going to give me and hopefully that I can give him a fullfilled life. I just cant give him the life right now he deserves. a loving family! his father will have no contact to him and I can only hope to find a male that is man enough to be a father. its just so hard when you are alone and he (baby's daddy) can go running around having a good time
    Anonymous