Losing a belly roll....

So after having 2 babys and gaining alot of unneeded weight I have like a belly roll... like my belly kinda hangs. Grose I know. I am trying to get rid of it i have lost 30 lbs. and its not going any where. i still have alot left to lose. Will i be able to lose it? Am I always going to have to flab? ew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

• Join the club of the BELLY ROLL,I never paid attention to my belly roll,until my 2 yrs. old granddaughter kept pointing at my stomach saying ,Whooo look at that !!,when I realized she was talking about my Belly Roll,I grabbed the blanket and covered up,while laughing,she thought she had seen a monster or something. But,some people say,if you do tighten exercises,and sit-ups it will help, for now,I will just wear a good tight girdle. Good luck,don't let it get you down.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Like me you are one of the lucky ones that this happend too. Apparently, when we are pregnant our abdominal muscles can seperate and there is no amount of sit-ups, etc. that can get it back. The only thing is corrective surgery to bring those muscels back together.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have lost 16 lbs. and mine is still like that and looks as if its not going anywhere.

I have talked with my dh about a tummy tuck...but I still have some more weight to loose so, we will see....he is willing to go along with the idea, and I think I am willing too...so maybe when I get down to a good size I can....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009