Deleting Bulk Mail

Hello, how do you stop bulk mail,all of a sudden,I starting getting mail from people I don't know,at first I thought it was kind and people wanted friendship,but these people are saying mean things about other people, so,now I just delete the messages before I read them. I rather only get messages from my friends. PLEASE HELP ME !!!

lady-t3984

Asked by lady-t3984 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If they are on your friends list, delete them.

Answer by Bmat at 2:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hi lady-t3984,

You are receiving messages from members not on your friends list because they are clicking 'Reply All' when replying to a message someone from your friend list has sent.

You do have the option to block a member from sending you further messages, here's how:

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Click the 'Blocked Users' link on the left side of the page.
    Enter the screen name of the person you wish to block.
    Click the 'Add' button.

We hope that helps.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If you actually want to get the bulk stuff from your friends, your best bet is to safe list your friends so their mail will go to your regular in box. I have 1900+ messages in my bulk and I just ignore it.

Choose message settings from the privacy + settings menu and enter the screen names.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2009