Would you pull out A Nice Flowering Weed?

In my Hanging Basket of Gebera Daisies is A pretty Green Cascading Weed with Pretty delicate Yellow Flowers! Truly Sweet! DH wanted to pull it. I said no. Would you? I'm fond of pretty things in nature! It looks Very Nice there! Also he likes to grow Certain Varieties of Morning Glories. But over the past couple of years The Purple Gandpa Ott ones Grow now without being planted. We're in WI. So I think that's Amazing! Anyway he plants other varieties.. Which don't Grow Well! So he likes to pull the hardy Purple Grandpa Ott ones to let the others Grow. But the others don't grow Well!! Myself I take & Love anything that lives & Grows!! What are your thoughts or tips here?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• In a hanging basket of annuals I'd leave it be. I would pull it if it were in my perennial gardens--as they can be very invasive and will compete with and sometimes kill the flowers you ARE trying to grow.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009