twins with different dads ?

How do i tell my twins that they got different dads when they get older i still don't understand how it happen to diferent dad wow sometimes i feel like a freak please help they are only 4 now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• How did u find out they have diff dads? I didnt think that was possible?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• it is if she was sleeping with them around the same time.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• with in 24hours
    Anonymous

• Ya but thought once u were preg u couldnt get preg again at the same time. Like I know 2 eggs can be fertilized at the same time, but not get preg and then get preg later on.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• or was it that u slept with 2 men at once?
    kirsty_mcgrail

• ooooo, well I guess u have to tell them the truth but u r going to have to creative on telling them how that is even possible. It was hard enough explaining to me how it works!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• it's possible. it works the same way fraternal twins do. differnt egg, different sperm, from different dads. i don't know how you should tell them. maybe you should tell them early, before they can fully grasp the full understanding of it. so that way, when they finally are old enough to comprehend it, it won't bother them anymore. the younger they are, the more emotionally resilient IMO. i might get bashed for that. just say "you have different daddy's, but you're still brothrs/sisters, i'm still your mom to both, and that doesn't make them any different." good luck. sometimes the more casual you are, the easier it is for them to gt it & not panic. sorry for my spelling errors. i hav sticky keys
    Anonymous

• Huh?
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• if they are 4 now where are the fathers at?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If there were 2 eggs why would the first guys sperm fertilized both???
    Anonymous