How do I change pictures info??

I uploaded my Vacation Pictures and it took forever so I didn't sit and type out info for each one. Now I have the time and it won't let me.. It says I have maxed out my photo album.. But changing info on a picture should not create a whole new picture. Please help someone.. There has to be a better way then deleting everything and starting from scratch. Adn what happened to the multiple picture uploader???

ryagirl04

Asked by ryagirl04 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi ryagirl4,

Here's how to change the information on your picutres:

Mouseover the 'Photos' tab.
    Click on 'My Photos' from the drop-down menu.
    Click on the picture, whose information you want to change.
    Click on 'Edit Photo Downloads'.
    Be sure to click 'Save Changes' after you are done editing the photo.

Repeat the above steps for each photo.

Also, you should still be able to upload up to 10 pictures at a time. If you are still experiencing a problem with the multiple uploader, please send us a message via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2009