Front facing car seat

My son just made the transition.What can I do when he falls asleep to make his head and neck more comfortable? Is there a product for that?

ranedare

Asked by ranedare at 3:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He's 12 mos, about 22lbs and TALL. He's happy in the seat, but it drives me nuts when he falls asleep and has nothing to rest his head on. I usually stop and adjust his head and roll up and rut a little rolled up blanket between his neck and shoulder. Was just wondering if there was anything you could buy.The infant thing wouldn't work.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:02 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• probably, go look :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• How old is your son? How much does he weigh? He could most likely still rear face..which is a lot safer on little necks and bodies.

There ARE products out there BUT they were NOT crash tested with the car seat so they aren't certified safe.

Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• It LOOKS more uncomfortable than it is. I use to worry because it "looks weird" but then I saw DH asleep in his chair...sorta the same, LOL!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Lol doodle. My DD is 2 1/2 and still rear facing. She gets mad at me if she has to ride ffing.
    Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009