have you attended

i attended my sister labor yesterday. (i have 4 kids) but i felt so bad watching my sister in pain and not being able to help her ease the pain. she was in labor since 11 in the morning and she finally decided to get and epidural at 6pm and 10 minutes later she deliver. i cryed.

adoradamia

Asked by adoradamia at 3:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was my older sisters coach when she had my nephew 17 yrs ago.
    I felt bad but she frustrated me because she just kinda gave in to the pain and rolled around all over and it was a mess. She didnt listen to the drs or anything.

I was 19 then.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i have attended 3 hospital births, i was there for support and was totally uncomfortable. and my best friend's home birth (Was totally cool).
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have not attended anyone's but my own. I'm so for epidurals. I don't know why anyone wants to be in pain.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I attended the birth of my granddaughter born of my oldest daughter. She had to have a planned c-section due to health complications so I was allowed to go in with her. She had an allergic reaction to the morphine so they had to give her different pain meds that made her wicked droopy. I made sure that they roused her so she could touch and kiss her baby before they took the baby to NICU and then I went with the baby. My daughter doesn't remember that, which I'm sad for. She had anxiety and was upset because she wanted to be taken to NICU right away to see her baby. Just as she threatened to get out of bed and walk herself, the NICU nurse wheeled my granddaughter into the room and claimed her to be healthy enough to stay with her mommy and in the regular nursery. It is a blessed time that I will never, ever forget. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2009