What should I do?

I love my husband to death, i mean i took him back, after he cheated on me and trie dto work passed it. but recently his kids are here and his ex wife comes to get them, to take two youngest somewhere because the oldest doesn't wnat to go with her. but this is the first summer she's done this, my husband doesn't want me to get into it with her so i stay away and only agree with the kids, even if it's wrong, when they complain about her and they do everytime they have to go with home with her and when they come. the youngest doesn't he has recently fall head over heels over his mother and has gotten back to ignoring me and telling me he hates me and his father is ok with this, when i tell him about it, he just tells me, he's being a kid. and then when she plans to come for them, i have to learn about it from teh kids and then later find out taht he just didn't tell me. i understand that they can go with her, i just would like

sherlockhlm

Asked by sherlockhlm at 4:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• cont...it if i could know tahtshe is coming, becasue i hate her. then i told him, i don't want her in the house, she just wants to come in to talk about how teh house looks to the kids, when her house is no better and she has them clean the whole house and it's just me, cleaning up, after three kids, my MIL, my husband's nephew and my husband not to mention my new born son. then she always comes in short shorts or scubs, like she's at home and sways her hips as she walks away. we all know she's not over my husband, even though she is married for the fourth time, since him. and he kept her out for a month and now, sh ecomes in like she owns the place, just like always. and he doesn't want me to say anything to her, because she's immature, and will try and take the kids and we'll have to call the police, she's done it before. so i can't tell her anything and he won't. he doesn't tell me, when she's coming and he won't tell her
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• cont...not to come inside. then his youngest is teh only one taht doesn't want to listen to me and he can be right there and won't say anything. last night, the youngest wouldn't listen to my MIL or his older cousin or older sister. my MIL said for no one to be on the computer because they were fighting over it so i went to tell him to get off and my husband comes in, yelling at his oldest about something else and telling me i was yelling at teh youngest when i wasn't, i yelled at the middle child, becaus ei asked my MIL what was going on and she was talking and the middle child wanted to disrespect her by interupting. after yelling at him, he just walked away my MIL finish teling me nad that's when i told teh youngest to get off and when my husband came in and ignored me, completely. so i left teh room and i gave my husband my engagement and wedding band and told him he needs to resize them, becasue i know his ex wife's
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• fingers are bigger then mine and i left the bed, i didn't wnat to sleep next to someone else's man. i'm thinking of waiting until i can get work and have someone to watch my son, before i leave and just go out on my own. i love my husband so much but when it comes to teh kids he wants me to help him, but he doesn't mind that when i want him to back me up, or to help me with his kids, he wants to favor the youngest and ignore what i think. i love his kids, but the more he does this to me, the more i just doens't want anything to do with them or their father and mother. everyone wants to protect teh youngest and no rules apply to him, so why should i do the same. why should teh two oldest have to do what theyare told while the youngest gets to cry and get his way, if anyone tells him no. at his mom's he gets to do whatever he wants and here he gets his way too. i'm not taking it anymore, either my husband changes or i leave.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 4:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• wow, that's a lot going on. I see where you think you need to make some strong decisions. Good luck with that.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• wow, good luck
    Anonymous

• it sounds to me like you are taking care of everyone and no one is taking care of you. You are raising three of his older kids and a baby, and living with half his family? If you can live through this- then you definitely have the strength to leave and care for you and your baby. Your husband sounds clueless.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 6:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2009