red juice stain off carpet?

steam cleaned it yesterday about 15 mins after it was spilled and its still there. i remember a pro steam cleaner telling me you can pour either ammonia or vinager (i can't spell sorry) onto the stain and then put a white towel over it and iron it. but i can't recall if that is what you can use. if someone knows please tell me! i just moved into this house a week ago, and its a rental and my daughter just figured out how to open her sippy cups, not a good combo...

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 4:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Have you tried Oxyclean on it?
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 11:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Another reason, besides health of course, to keep juice away from children
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• are you kidding me about that juice away from children comment? i mean come on, so what exactly does your kid drink? all water and milk, well i can say for sure, that my daughter does not eat enough veggies to get her daily intake, so i sneak it in in V8 splash juice. guess thats horrible right? some people are just idiots
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009