• In the Spotlight:

Did you ever have slumber parties just for fun? Meaning no birthday or anything?

I can remember having them all the time. We are having one tonight for my daughter.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all the time, usually at least once every week in summer, if not at my house then i was at someone elses. and during the school year, probably every other weekend.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• No. The only people that ever stayed with us were cousins and we were only ever allowed to stay with family. And, both of those two happened rarely. So, I didn't even have slumber parties for special occasions.
    Anonymous

• In our neighborhood a group of women (friends) rotate weeks and every friday or saturday night the children get together for sleepovers at one of the mothers home (who evers wek it is). The catch is that all the children have to behave 100 percent or no party....you have never seen such a good group of well behave mannered girls like this.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I had a few where it was just a weekend night and I wanted friends over. No special reason.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My mom and her best friend loved to throw slumber parties, so I had them regularly. I had a friend in the neighborhood who threw great slumber parties a few times a year, too.
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 8:35 PM on Jul. 25, 2009