I have Morning Sickness...

Does anyone have any idea of what I can eat that won't make me sick? All I can seem to keep down is soup's and liquid's ( I never had this problem with morning sickness before).??

llammamamma

Asked by llammamamma at 5:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Potatoes? They helped me, I ate potato soup alot!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I ate ritz crackers and ginger ale
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• chocolate, that was the only thing that didn't make me sick w/my first, and yellow gatorade
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I have to ditto the ritz crackers and ginger ale. CheezIts worked out for me too.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• saltines and ginger ale
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• ugh, i am sorry. i was sick for months. does ANYTHING sound good? I did cupcakes and grape juice w/ one and candied ginger and crackers with the other.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• rits crackers, saltines, and gingerale but then gingerale started to make me sick.then everytime i got nauseous i just ate something.my thing was subways 5 dollar foot long blt.yummmm....im 8 months now and i look at gingerale and get sick.potato chips , mostly snacks help nothing too heavy.fruit snacks, candy, junk.mash potatoes.i hope i helped and feel better oh and congrats!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My friend was sick the entire pregnancy and she could keep nothing down....until she wore those bracelets that you can wear to stop sea sickness on a cruise...she felt much better. Odd, but worth a shot.
    Anonymous

• Saltines or Ritz and &7- UP, that is all I ate with my oldest son and still got sick. Hope you feel better. Have you tried any tea? I have tried tummy tea that is what it is called and it helps settle you stomach also Pepermint tea helps with an upset stomach you can get them at Walmart..
    mommy02

Answer by mommy02 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009