Do you wax or legs, or get them waxed?

I've had a bikini wax before and the loved the results, but never a leg wax. How long does the hair on my legs have to be? I can't stand the feeling of stubble, so letting it grow out is my biggest challenge...are we talking a few days or like a week? Also, do you get it done professionally, or do it yourself? Are results as good at home? Any helpful info would be appreciated!

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 5:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• First OMG! Girl you need to wear some pants for a few days and go get it done it's awsome. And I have tried to do it at home by myself not the same. And I tottaly understand you on the stubble
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 1:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would love to - but I can't stand the thought of the pain! I would love a bikini wax too... BUT... the whole pain thing....
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009