4 weeks pregnant and needing to wake up!

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and so sleepy all the time. I have a 20 month old to take care of so I can't sleep every time I get sleepy. Any ideas on how to stay awake until his bedtime?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm having the SAME problem at 25 weeks. i could sleep 23 hours a day. all i know is that i need caffeine, nothing else has worked.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I wake up tons during the night and want to sleep all day. My Doc said just sleep if you feel you need rest then rest
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• im almost 7 weeks and now starting to come out of that sleepy part there isnt much you can do but take your vitamins and drink plenty of water
    getting dressed every morning and trying to get outside seems to help me out alot
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 6:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2009