why dont people mind their business?

i've read a gazillion posts on here like 'you're an idiot if you...' and 'why are you proud of...'

its not my business if a mother chooses to spank or immunize or keep a kid with a binky until hes 3 or breastfeed until hes 30 (i'm exaggerating)

what you do with your kids behind closed doors isnt my business and i hope what i do with mine isnt yours, unless you're my mom.

in conclusion, i'm not your mother and i hope you arent mine, because if you are i've been lied to my whole life. thank you that is all.

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 5:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• IMO, if someone asks a question or posts in a group, they are making it everyone's business. I agree that some moms on here can be rude. I personally try not to answer if I haven't anything positive to say but once you put it out there, you need to be prepared for the rudeness.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• because it's cafemom
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• HAHAHA!!!
    good job!!
    that bugs me too death when ppl wanna be all up in ur space, but once someone gets in theres they wanna b!tch..
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• What if someone was abusing a child behind closed doors would u the make it your business? I would hope so missy! Havent seen u in a whie where have u been?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You know what if u do not want people in ur business do not post questions asking advice on CM. That is really simple!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Why are you posting on CM if you don't want a response of any kind? That's what this place is for--good, bad, and/or ugly.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• school, its been killling me. i dont know when anything is anymore! after school is over i'll be more active, i could use another moms night out!

if the abuse was REAAALLLLY bad yeah i would make it my business
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• lol good job
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Ya school is killing me too! I got so much going on then I got to look forward to getting my masters after all is said and done. What are u studying?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i wasnt talking about me in general, i was talking about the posts like 'youre an idiot if you dont spank' or 'why are you proud to immunize' 'why didnt you breastfeed you're an awful person'

to me its like, 'i dont care what you do'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2009