Is labor emminent?

I'm just now 34 weeks and 1 day. I went into preterm labor on mothers day, and have been having contractions on and off since. Worse the last couple days. This morning around three I (well I'm pretty sure at least) lost part of my mucus plug. (Didn't lose it my first pregnancy so I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure....) And I've been a little crampy but about half hour or an hour ago I got this horrible tightening everywhere in the baby area on top of it. And I was like.. rock hard if that makes sense. I don't want to over react (or go to the BC unnecessarily).

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 6:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see you cannot always go by that they nurses said i was in false labor with my 2nd and turns out i was in real labor, if your body is telling you go to the hospital then listen, your body knows best, not what books say.
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Untill you are having regual and close together contractions then I would not go anywhere.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009