Telecomuters-Please share.

Please let us know what you do for work and if you needed to be highly skilled.

I'm not talking about work at home opportunities that require fees or businesses.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have had a couple of jobs with telecommuting options. Generally, these are high tech companies that are comfortable with telecommuting.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• there is a group here called telecomuting moms that may help you.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 6:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• No Investment or Fees required ever.

I’m a stay at home mom of 14 year old twin girls and a 2 year old boy.
    This job is great supplemental income. If you are looking for some extra weekly income take a look at this real work from home. I found it on one of the job boards monster, simply hire, career builder etc…. I’ve searched a long time to find a real work from home job and now I am sharing it with others.

I want to be clear here this is NOT a business opportunity this is a work from home position. It’s easy and fun best of all it keeps me very close here at home with my children. You set your own hours. I work in the Human Resources Department of ASP and I do the interviews and hiring of applicants. When you fill out the online application you will be called for an interview.

http://www.employmentfromhome.net/p319502

linden94

Answer by linden94 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2009