almost 36 weeks, having pains...

I have been having some painful cramping/tightening feeling that feels just like a strong contraction (had a baby a year ago, I remember what those feel like!) for about 30 minutes. Its so uncomfortable I feel like I am in labor, but I don't think its contractions because my belly doesn't get hard. I have been laying down and it is still very uncomfortable. Walking is uncomfortable as well. Why would I be feeling like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be braxton hicks could be just cramping drink more water you may be dehydrated
    Anonymous

• i was 36 weeks with the same thing my belly didnt get hard either i went to to the dr and she said they were "little" contraction well i went walking like i did everday and they would still hurt and nothing i did made them go away my water broke that night. i was 36 weeks to the date. this was last friday i had my son. so i would go get moniter to just check and be sure you are not in labor like i was
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2009