HOW CAN I MAKE A BULLETTN BOARD FOR A 3 YEAR OLD CLASS ROOM

I WORK FOR LEARNING CENTER AND IM NOT GOOD WITH BULLETTN BOARDS AT ALL.

latejana11

Asked by latejana11 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in

• well you gotta have a theme first i would think so there 3 hmmm i would go with colors maybe throw some shapes in too. google it lol thats what i'd do lol
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, you need to know a theme. With no theme in mind, I think I'd go with big pictures of animals. Perhaps animals A to Z. If you have the board for the whole year, you could do a huge letter A and have lots of neat stuff that start with an A, then the next week switch to B. Or you could even do two letters a week- A on half the board and B on the other half. Stick up the letter and staple on pictures of things that start with that letter.

Answer by Bmat at 7:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Do the welcome back to school theme... take cut out apples and put each child's name on it...
    add some fall color leaves or a school house... you can get construction paper to draw and cut all of this out...
    I too taught early learning 2 yr olds and 4 yr olds for over 6 yrs... bullentine boards were a big thing..
    also during the time frame of the school yr, put some of the work the children do on it to show the parents what is going on in the class...
    as each season/holiday comes up just go with that theme and add childrens' art work to it... parents love that and believe it or not so does the center...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Hah GM the apples with the names was going to be my suggestion too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my kids school had different themes every month, one i thought was cool was pets and all the kids could bring in a picture of their pets.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 9:11 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• If you are looking for more ideas plz feel free to PM me anytime... I am sure some of the old ideas will come back to me... lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Go to the website www/sitesforteachers.com It is a wonderful site filled with all kinds of other sites for teachers of all ages, including homeschooling. I found all kinds of ideas. You have to read the descriptions of each site to decide if it is what you are looking for.

Mailboxes magazine has lots of bulletin board ideas and you can get them at a teacher store or online. I have some ideas, just PM me with what themes you are interested in and I can give you some ideas.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009