What are you feeding your baby?

I am trying to get my baby on a feeding schedule before I go back to work He eats rice cereal, fruits and veggies. I am not sure if I should add the cereal to all his meals or just with his fruit in the morning and then give him plain veggies for lunch and supper. He also takes a bottle with his meals. What does your baby eat and how often? How old is your baby? Thanks for your suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think most people feed their babies rice cereal once or twice a day. My daughter gets it at night before she goes to bed. She eats fruits and veggies three times a day and takes six ounces of formula at a time. She's seven months old.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• How old is your baby? I never gave rice cereal to my kids or my grandbaby. Rice cereal is highly processed. I started with mashed bananas for my kids and mashed sweet potatoes for my grandbaby because his mom didn't like bananas. If you wait until around 6 months you don't have to feed expensive rice cereal and jar foods.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 7:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• bananas. applesauce. sweet potatoes. carrots. she isnt fond of green beans but we are gonna try that again. she's 4 months old.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009