My Husband's Practical Joke Fetish?

Hello, everyone!
My husband likes it when I pull practical jokes on him. We both laugh about the jokes, and it gets him in the mood! lol
The naughtier and more extreme the prank is, the more he likes it! Hahaha

He works in an office, and every day before he leaves, he showers. I hang out with him in the evenings, then we leave together.
So one day, i'm going to steal his bag that he keeps all his stuff in, and leave him a jockstrap to wear home! Hahaha

Oh yeah! I'm going to put Tabasco sauce in the crotch of his jock, too!
Give him that extra spicy feeling on the way home! lol

I'm going to leave a note behind, to tease him about his situation.
What should I write on the note?

Come on girls! I need something sweet, cute and naughty! Hahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is pretty funny but I wouldnt put tobasco sauce in it because it will probably irritate the sensitive skin but I would put in the KY jelly that tingles! lol On the note I would write....I'm sorry your clothes disappeared but when you get home im sure my clothes will have disappeared too! or something along those lines!!!! Good luck!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 7:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yeah, don't use tobasco sauce, he may not feel like gettin' it on after that lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2009