Will the courts get the attention of the alarmist believers??

Al Gore being sued by 30,ooo scientists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfHW7KR33IQ

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Got a better source than youtube?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• A YouTube video is just as factual as Al Gore's mockumentary. An Inconvenient Truth was so full of false data, outright lies, and deliberate misinformation that is should be listed under "fiction".  It's right up there with Disney films like Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Manco, never seen an inconveinant truth but I LOVE Beauty and the Beast!! Its my fav Disney movie!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL I love it!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• That guy (the host) looks like Ricky Rachatman (sp) from metal show back in the day now on Daisy of Love...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I agree that Al Gore has stimulated an alarmist belief of global warming along with many others who tout this belief. Our Earth has undergone many changes throughout its history and I am a Creationist. But, on the otherhand, I do believe that as stewards of our planet, it is our job to care for our Earth. One, because it is commanded by God and two, it saves me money. And, anything that helps the budget, is great for me.
    cyaburt

Answer by cyaburt at 7:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009